Sharp Microelectronics of the Americas
5700 NW Pacific Rim Blvd.
Camas, WA 98607
On the Columbia River, 20 minutes from Portland, Oregon, and within a high-tech neighborhood that includes:
- Hewlett-Packard DeskJet Printer Division
- Linear Technology Corporation
- Underwriters Laboratories
- WACOM Technology
- and many others.
Other Camas Facilities:
Sharp Labs of America, whose mission is to bring North America's leading-edge information processing technology into new and existing Sharp products.
- From the Portland International Airport (PDX), head east on Airport Way to I-205.
- Take I-205 North across the Columbia River to Highway 14 East toward Camas.
- Take the SE 164th exit and turn left at the light onto 164th Ave.
- At the first light, take a right onto 34th St.
- Follow 34th St. for 1-1/2 miles when you will see the Sharp entrance sign on your right.
- Follow the private drive to the top of the hill. Sharp Microelectronics of the Americas is in the larger of the two buildings.