Michigan - (Detroit) Southfield Automotive Group
The Automotive Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for developing and managing staff tasked with quality improvement, customer satisfaction process of automotive LCD.
The position coordinates and plans all activities with staff related to New Product Introduction into process.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
· Monitor and Review, improve quality performance (failure rate. open report) with staff.
· Review effectiveness of corrective action with US/Japan members.
· Visit customer site with staff to discuss quality issues with customers.
· Act as liaison between the customer and Engineering teams in Japan as it relates to quality improvement progress.
· Coordinate customer audit at our factory ( Japan , China )
· Provides customer on-site support for rescreening or rework needs.
· Coordinates with Japan factory for all new products being assigned to Camas operation. (parts procurement and technical literature and documentation)
Minimum Qualifications: Education
- Requires a BSEE, with an emphasis in business, manufacturing/scheduling related area, or equivalent degree.
- Successful completion of APICS or equivalent Materials Management Certification program is preferred.
Minimum Qualifications: Experience & Skills
- Requires a detailed knowledge of TQC techniques as they apply to high volume manufacturing of electronic components and assemblies.
- Requires internal system auditor and ISO 9000 series specs implementation experience. Must have a demonstrated knowledge of JIT techniques, MRB, and MRP.
- Requires demonstrated PC spreadsheet and word processing skills, preferably with MS Word for Windows and Excel. Must have the ability to apply mathematical concepts, to manipulate logic equations, and to perform logical operations, minimization, and statistical functions.
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Must have the ability to consistently exercise discretion and judgment in performing the essential functions.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, be sure to include in the following order, the HR REQ#, your name, and the job title for which you are applying.
Sharp is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v